Sagging FJ-60

I just replaced my worn out suspension of my FJ-60 with a complete
Old Man Emu  3 inch suspension.  the ride is 100 percent better then
then the stock suspension.  I only have 31X10.50X15 BFG's on right
now and my cruiser does have a fair amount of body roll in sharp
turns, but it isn't too bad.  the suspensin travel and ride on and
off the road it terrific.  I just wish that the suspension didn't
cost so much.
 If you have any questions feel free to E-mail me.

 Later,
Peter Sloop
Sloop-p@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Toyota Land Cruiser Association