Bio

At 08:20 PM 1/25/97 -1000, LCML-Request wrote:
>Personal Bio Info
>
>POST TO THE LIST ONLY >> LandCruisers@xxxxxxxx
>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>Name:  Peter B. McIntyre
>
>City & State: Agana, Guam
>
>Country: (contrary to what you've heard) USA <g>
>
>E-mail address: petermc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Land Cruiser(s) year & model:

> 83 FJ60 "The Beast"

>Are you a TLCA Member : Soon to be, already requested info packet
>
>Age: >25 <35
>
>Occupation: Senior Account Manager, POS & Front Office systems
>
>Marital Status: Usually Married ;)
>
>Hobbies:

Backyard mechanics, computers, Testing The Beast's power

>How did you find out about the Land Cruiser Mailing List:

Searched Yahoo for Land Cruiser

>General info about your vehicle, self, etc.:

I bought the LC last year. The Beast is in excellent shape mechanically (the
previous owner never went 4-wheelin' with it. The body is starting to rust
(especially the gutter above the rear window) and the speedomoter reads
103,000 miles. I am looking for a 3" spring lift to replace the sagging
stock - (Then my 33s will not rub! :) ) and welcome any suggestions. I'm
also looking into putting springs on the top of the axle.

The Beast is my first 4X4. Prior to, I owned a Corvette and still own a
Kawasaki ZX1000. Because of the Typhoons we get out here (people on the east
coast call em hurricanes), I wanted something to get me around when the
water level rose and the roads were strewn with rocks.

Email if you have any questions or comments.

Peter

Toyota Land Cruiser Association