Land Cruisers in the movies...

At 12:40 PM 1/20/97 -0700, Rob Spratt wrote:

<Metro story snipped>

Rob's story reminded me of something.  How many people saw the 80 series in
"Ransom"?  At one point, Mel Gibson is sitting in his car, looking out the
passenger's side window at a bank of TVs in a store.  Meanwhile an 80 drives
past...

My head STILL bears the imprint of the bag of Twizzlers my girlfriend
applied to it when I pointed out the truck.

Rob Mullen RAMullen@xxxxxxxxxx       Vancouver, B.C. Canada         |
Editor of the TLC FAQ                TLCA #3036, Coastal Cruisers   |
'80 Toyota BJ40 Diesel Land Cruiser  Why walk?...When you can CRAWL!|
'83 Toyota BJ60 Land Cruiser Wagon   TLC Offroad (604)299-5600      |

Toyota Land Cruiser Association