Bio

 fj40fan@burgoyne
>Name: Matt ,  Keri and Jake  Meservey
>
>City & State:Provo,  UTAH
>
>Country:USA
>
>E-mail address:fj40fan@xxxxxxxxxxxx  or matthewm@xxxxxxxxx
>
>Land Cruiser(s) year & model:Owned a 79' fj40 but not anymore :-(
>
>Are you a TLCA Member :YES #4690
>
>Age:Matt-26  Keri-28  Jake-2 1/2
>
>Occupation:computer technical support,  eternal student.  Keri is a
cosmetologist and Jake is a Destroyer.

>Marital Status:married
>
>Hobbies:Four Wheeling, Hunting,fishing,camping,shooting sports, football,
computers, Four Wheeling,  Star Wars  mechanical work and Four Wheeling

>How did you find out about the Land Cruiser Mailing List:from the offroad
mailing list administered by Stephan Roth.

>General info about your vehicle, self, etc.:Currently the only four wheel
drive I own is an 89 trooper.   I have been continually impressed with it's
offroad ability,  I owned a 79 fj40 this summer that I loved but had to move
from NY back to Utah and  had to sell it.  I am currently in the hunt for
another one and would LOVE to hear of any anyone out there has to sell me.
Any condition cruiser would be lovingly cared for.

Toyota Land Cruiser Association