FS: 1977 FJ40 in New York

I have reluctantly decided to sell my 1977 FJ40 Landcruiser.  It has a fairly
fresh 350 Chevy and T350 Automatic Transmission.  I moved it to Long Island,
New York from Southern California this past summer, and it has been garaged
since.  It has no rust, but could use a paint job.  The interior has been
sandblasted and coated with Line-X (like Rhinolining).  It has a hardtop, and
I have numerous additional or new parts for it.  I am asking $4,995.  Please
e-mail me at ScotBryant@xxxxxxx with questions, or call me at (516) 476-0095.
Scott Bryant

Toyota Land Cruiser Association