Re: [3FE] Re: Cummins Turbo Diesel--OT

Thanks Dave,

That all sounds positive to me. I'll forward your message to my son. He says that he carefully examined the frame and under-carriage and found no rust, but the truck does have several small surface rust spots on the lower door panels. Apparently it's always been garaged, and 75% of the miles are highway, from several long vacation road trips the guy and his wife took in the US Southwest. He had a mechanic check out the engine, and the guy commented that at 150K, it wasn't even broken in yet. Maybe he'll be one of those million mile guys.

Just got back from Oklahoma, sorry I missed you guys at the lake last weekend. I'll be sure to stop off for a visit the next time I visit your fair city.  Say hello to Kathy and the brood...we're keeping our fingers crossed for a successful embryo transplant experience.

Regards,
Lee

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/1lFslB/TM