[3FE] Re: wheel that 62, Ronnie!

Sounds like a blast, Dave. As I was pulling out of Pegram on Sunday I crossed paths with
Tim Guthrie in his 40, just over the tracks near Gunter's. Hadn't seen him in a while. KY
was a blast too, but no 62s there so I'll shut up now.

TJK

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/1lFslB/TM