[3FE] Matching Guages (gages)

I want to put in a temp guage for the slush box, but I want it to
match as close as possible.  Any ideas to what brand matches?  Or
what style?  Or where to get said matching style?

Thanks guys, I have no sense to what really looks good these days.  I
still wear my (Toyota) hat straight with the bill forward.

Arron

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/1lFslB/TM