[3FE] Check the ARCHIVES !!!

Curtis,

With the power vested in me by the 3FE Tribal Elders Council, I hereby appoint you, in the absence of Mr. Crase, as Acting List Curmudgeon.  The power of the office is awesome.  Use it wisely.

Sincerely,
Grandfather Armstrong

By the way, I don't suppose that Oregon brew is available in Texas? Naaah, didn't think so :-(

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/1lFslB/TM