[3FE] Re: 1988 FJ62 - Transfer Case NEW info.

LSC,
Ok, so maybe I missed the question. Evidently it hurt your feelings
and for that I apologize.
Yes I changed the TC oil.

I do not recall being mean or impatient.
I think I may have asked for input considering the NEW info I had
gathered both from kind posts and from messing around with my
Cruiser.

peace?
Davis

--- In 3FE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Crase, Steve" <steve.crase@xxxx> wrote:
> Right bro, peace. How about acting the way you want others to act?
Twice
> I asked you directly if you had replaced all of the transfer case
oil
> after you had stated that after adding a quart of gear oil some
> suspected ATF came out of the filler hole. I could find the post
#s for
> you if you like. You never answered my questions and neither did
you
> answer others that asked the same question. And then you repeated
your
> request for ideas on what should be done.
> Simple as that.
> LSC

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/1lFslB/TM