Re: [3FE] Parts washer

Title: Message
Roanoke has a 'bring us your really bad stuff' days a couple of times during the year.  I take them old paint cans, batteries, and, of course, my old mineral spirits from my parts washer.    It seems to work the best and is fairly inexpensive compared to the organic products.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 5:59 PM
Subject: [3FE] Parts washer

Mitch:

OK, so I've had it with not having a parts washer, this last super icky knuckle job pushed me over the edge. Question I have for ya: how do you dispose of the fluid when it gets too contaminated? Have you ever tried Castrol Super Clean as a cleaning agent? We use a product here at school called Agitene, but it's pretty expensive, around $60 for 5 gallons and you don't dilute it.

-KLF