[3FE] Electrical woes

Mornin' --

After I installed my new stereo a few weeks ago, I apparently caused a short
or something similar. I was wondering if these symptoms sound familiar to
anyone:

No gauge lights -- fuse is good. This might be a connector behind the dash
that came loose as I fumbled around back there to re-connect the Speedo
cable.

No tail -  and sidemarker lights: Fuse blows as soon as I turn the lights
on. Seems like I caused a short somewhere. Fusible links seem fine.

Anyone can prescribe me a good plan of attack?

Thanks,

- olaf

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/1lFslB/TM