From: Jason Peters [mailto:fj6202840@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 12:48 PM
To: 3FE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [3FE] Bash -- A to Z --

steve you are actually touching on my concern...:) Ken
is bringing Lee and picking you up on the way!! i just
hope 'Slim shady' (Ken) does not get sidetracked by
King Lee and the Steve-tree mechanic:) haha
i really have no worries though.
i am getting pumped up for the trip/adventure
Jason

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor