[3FE] lift size question

I recently bought 17x8 Enkei wheels for my 89 FJ-62.  I have stock
suspension right now but am looking to buy an OME kit.  If I want to
use 33x11.5 tires w/the wheels, do I need a standard 2.5 inch OME or
the 4 inch OME?  Thanks.

jeff

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/1lFslB/TM