RE: [3FE] Body lift

Your existing bumpers and nice shiny new Slee sliders are gonna look funny
with a body lift. The fan will hit the bottom of the shroud unless you lower
the radiator. Tranny shifter linkage might get bound up. Be sure to check
the gas line fill hose/tube in the rear, hidden above that little
skid/splash plate thingy.

Other than that, shouldn't be a problem.  #3

-KLF