[3FE] Re: Current Toyota logo

I will get the address for you when I get home.  I'm at school right
now and away from my computer.  If anyone else is interested in the
FJ45, I will go look at it and talk with George.  I'd love it, but
FJ55 comes first on my list of Cruisers :)

Arron

> Who specifically should we email?
>
> BTW, there is a pretty nice 77 FJ45 that is 95% restored for sale
in
> Liberty Lake.  It's listed on Cruizers.com.  The guy's name is
George
> Blake. I was interested but decided that I have a zero tolerance
policy
> on Bondo.
>
> Sean
>

> On Feb 12, 2004, at 6:20 PM, arron@xxxx wrote:
>
> > E-mail Toyota and they will send you a ton of info on it.  They
sent
> > me about 4 good books and some pamphlets.
> >

> >  Arron

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/1lFslB/TM