RE: [3FE] Current Toyota logo

actually if I remember right it was 7 pen strokes and
it spells To yo da. which is the original family name
of the auto company. it was switched to toyota for
either luck or asthtic reasons I forget which. (prolly
because I don't get to sleep anymore.)
those are the facts i might have them alittle mixed up
but the jist of it is there. I know 7 strokes and luck
have alot to do with it.
IHTH Jason