[3FE] Re: Bash Plans...and Katemcy

Mitch,
Just as skiers have favorite ski areas and don't like to be told that
some other area is much better, saying that Colorado wheeling is
better than some other place might not sit well with someone who
hapens to like Paragon. Afterall, somebody named it Paragon, which
according to Webster means "model of perfection" and who am I to
argue that it isn't? Pace, pronounced "pay-see" is, I believe Latin,
meaning "with due respect to". Just showing some respect to Jon
Held. :) Maybe just changing my evil ways a bit for when Holmaas
comes back to show us all pictures of his latest Cruiser purchase.
Steve

--- In 3FE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mitch Rowland" <mitch@xxxx> wrote:
> Steve,
> Ok, that went right over my head! Huh?
> Mitch
>
> --- In 3FE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "funx62" <funx62@xxxx> wrote:
> >  I have a
> > > feeling that wheeling Paragon can't hold a candle to wheeling
> > > Colorado, though.
> >
> > Steve would NEVER say such a thing. Pace, the Latin kind, JH!
> > Steve

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/1lFslB/TM