[3FE] Todd: antenna write-up

Found it. It's in the Files section, last item.

I had thought that there were photos of some of the nicer custom exhaust
systems in there or the photos section, but I can't find them. My current
stock exhaust is full of holes, the bottom of the muffler is split open. I
had planned to stop by a local custom exhaust shop soon to get a price and
make an appointment, but I'm not finding the photos I thought were there.
Sounds like from the recent discussion that 2-1/2" is the way to go, I just
gotta see what the guy can do about the cat(s) and O2 sensors.

-KLF

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/1lFslB/TM