[3FE] Re: Warn service center service

--- In 3FE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Troy Rech" <troyrech@xxxx> wrote:
> If they installed it?  Or if you installed it?

If I installed it.  The only difference this would make is payment.  If they installed it
and screwed up the installation or the unit malfunctioned I shouldn't be charged to
pull it out.  But if I install it and it needs service then why not just charge me to take it
out and fix it?  The other scenario precludes repair shops from working on a lot of
units/turning away a lot of business.  And who has Warn install a winch?  Even I can
(have) install a winch.

TJK

Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/1lFslB/TM