[3FE] Re: Sliding Rear Windows how are they fixed?

Mitch,
I forgot that Yahoo has stripped all attachments from their archives
(bastards, but, what do you want for nothin', a rrrrrrubber biscuit?)
so took a couple of digi pics this evening and forwarded the files to
work where I can attach them in Outlook tomorrow. I still haven't
figured out how to attach files through the Yahoo interface. As long
as you are getting the list in e-mail or digest form the picture
files will come through.
Steve

--- In 3FE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mitch Rowland" <mitch@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Steve, I'm almost convinced enough to pull out the credit
> card...
> I, too, am amazed at modern adhesives. I have no doubt that
urethane
> would hold them in place perfectly. I am, however, concerned about
> the appearance from the outside. Am I correct that they are
finished
> on the outside with just caulk? Or did you find something at a
glass
> shop to work? I'm a moron with auto glass, and have the broken
> windsheilds to prove it! I am fortunate that I have a neighbor that
> works as an installer for the biggest auto glass place around. I
plan
> on calling him to remove the Tank's glass and reinstall after the
> body work. Think I should just buy some sliding windows and have
him
> come up with the install details?
> I previously searched the archives and followed the threads on
this.
> I have just searched again, but found no photos. Any chance you
> could...

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: