[3FE] 1988 FJ62 for sale in Mississippi

Hey everybody,

I got good news and bad news. The good news is that me and my wife
are going to have our first child. The bad news is I have to get
rid of my FJ62. The even worse news is that it's at the shop
getting an engine rebuild. The body is perfect and the interior is
immaculate. I have all the records and even the import invoice from
the dealership in Lakeland, FL. It is the same color as Greg
Thompson's and it has about 8K miles on 32" BFG's. Check my website
tomorrow for pics: http://www.atlascc.net/FJ62/

I am going to sell it for $6500 after the rebuild or $4500 before(if
you want to do a V8 conversion)

Thanks,
Leo

Yahoo! Groups Links